Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My narcissistic side project

Here is one more.....this is mostly just me playing with the technique.

This could potentially turn into a side project just because it is so much fun.

I would love input on which of the above two images you like better


Stephen recommended Robert ParkHarrison (http://www.parkeharrison.com) and I must say it is interesting work. It is amazing that he does this with film. I am not sure I would want my photos to be as psychologically dark as his but it has given me a few ideas.

5 comments:

Cade Overton said...

alright, I've been outdone. good stuff

Liza said...

between the 2 images in theatre.
i like the one where you are not upside down. when you add that in it takes away from the rest of the image.
good stuff.
xo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paul said...

Hi Annie.
These are fun! You are good that. They are both working in their way so I don't feel one is 'better' than the other. The best part is trying to figure out what you are trying to say. It's a bit ambiguous and I like it that way. Frank A sent me a link to your blog today. Of course I have my ideas too so I wonder if I'd have liked the theater one better if there if the ladies on the right were making out and only the front row lady were shown (remove the others). That way the photo is about the front row lady 'missing out' on the make out session and also that she is oblivious. Better photoshop in the lamp on the projector too...it doesn't seem to be on.

Anonymous said...

I love the image of you in the auditorium.



-Sally