Saturday, February 16, 2008

Cade continued

More of the Cade photos.... again these are worth seeing larger


Cade and I have a theory that either I am going to get famous for these and he will always be known as "that guy that Annie photographed in the wedding dress" and not be able to live it down, or he will get famous and then these will surface years later and I will just be known as "that girl who photographed Cade in a wedding dress".... either way it was an amusing shoot and I think these photos have potential. I still have more ideas for things to do with them so we will see where it goes...

4 comments:

pitchertaker said...

The one with the storm drain kinda' says it all....

P'taker

Billie Mercer said...

I know someone who used an old green formal gown and photographed everyone he knew in the same gown. Some people were kind of outlandish but they could pose anyway they pleased. It was a really fun series.

Annie Cohn said...

Billie-

I have been thinking about that and I like the idea of multiple people having worn the dress. I even like the idea of asking people to jot down a little something about what it is like for them to wear the dress(how they feel, what it smells like, what it makes them think about etc) but at the same time I don't want to pigeon hole myself into any one direction. My goal is to make attractive, interesting and unique portraits that stand up on their own. Thanks for your comment!

Anonymous said...

cade your confidence in your poses is inspirational.
love, laura

ps. you look beautiful in that dress