Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Wonders of Play

I had an amazing time this weekend photographing the girls I watch in the summer. They are just awesome kids and we are all really comfortable with each other so the girls pretty much ignored the camera. I have a lot of really cute picture of the girls that I love, but then I also got some really awesome pictures of the girls really being kids and all the craziness that comes along with childhood. I don't think they are anywhere near as dark as Sarah Small's work and they are much less posed than JeongMee Yoon's project but I do feel like they capture the wild world that kids live in.

A special thanks is in order for Autumn, Olivia, and Kayla for being really great models. And to Audra and Shawn for letting me photograph the girls.

1 comments:

Liza said...

nice annie!
i love the top 2.
really nice work!