Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Katie in the wedding dress

Katie was an amazingly good sport and let me take pictures of her in the wedding dress this Sunday(which happened to be the coldest night ever!!). We started by going to the top of the parking garage and trying to do some outdoor night shots but it was freezing, Katie was getting hypothermia and my flash refused to fire. So we moved inside. We went to Spiritual Haze which is the local hookah bar that Katie works at. Vicky, the owner (who is awesome), let us set up a hookah and just shoot away. All in all it was a blast. I really like some of the pictures that came out of it too. I honestly can not wait for warmer weather so i don't have to torture my models and make then work outside in the freezing cold. However, the rain is pouring down on top of last nights snow fall and it doesn't look like it is getting warmer any time soon. Photo is going really well but I am still looking for people who are willing to volunteer their dresses. Keep checking in however, because my goal is to do at least one new shoot a week. Cade is itching to get into the dress so that will be coming soon












0 comments: