Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Well hello, long time no see. I have disappeared from blog-land because the last ten days have been sooooo busy I can't even believe everything got done...or at least most everything.
Lets recap:
-3 year olds birthday party (both in digital and with Stephen's camera)
-International Gala poster photo shoot
-Emily's surprise birthday party
-Easter weekend was spent doing family photography and lots of personal work with both cameras
-Did a shoot at a global warming panel discussion for Clark
-Photo shoot for the Higgins Gallery on campus (this did not turn out because my card DIED! and that was not awesome)
-Nick's grandma's 75th birthday party

In addition to this my photo-editing computer arrived (this is by far the best birthday present I have ever gotten-Thanks mom and dad!!!)

So I have been editing like crazy and feeling somewhat like I can't keep up with the number of files I have- also I am pretty sure my external hard drive is about to be full so I will need to move some old files onto my computer...yadayadayada

I will do a separate post with pictures because I am lame...the end

0 comments: