Thursday, March 20, 2008

bicycle built for 13


Wow, it has been a while since I posted. I have been doing a lot of shooting but I haven't had much time to edit that work yet because I have been editing this. What is it you ask? Well, the senior art majors here at clark are having a Thesis show on April 23 and they wanted their invitation to feature them on a 13 person bicycle. Little did I know this was the start of a really cool challenge for me. So above you see the final product. It is a composite that was put together in photoshop. The file itself is HUGE and I have a print of it hanging on the wall that is 17 inches by 6 feet! The invitation itself is going to be trifold and when you open it up the image will be across the entire inside. It was really fun to do and Mike S. let me use his tablet which was just beyond awesome so I ordered one for myself and it should be here monday (woohoo!).

3 comments:

jenn said...

haha this looks so good! it was really nice of you to do this.

pitchertaker said...

Interesting -- only seven of the 13 seem to be working while the 6 slackers.....well, are slacking-off. I'll remember that during thesis reviews.....hehehe

P'taker

Unknown said...

that is AWESOME. i love it!

-deeks