Sunday, September 23, 2007

Wedding 1

A large portion of my independant study this semester is going to weedings with Erika Sidor (Erikasidor.com). Yesterday was the first wedding I went to and I was able to take a lot of pictures. It was amazing. Erika and her assistant Kyle were really helpful and are showing me a lot about working with a flash. I also got a sense for the pace of the wedding and where the photographer fits into all of it. I shot alot of pictures (most of which are no good- luckily no one is relying on me yet) but I do feel like I got a few good shots and I will post them as I edit. Here are a few to start....

the flower girl getting ready

the bride getting ready



the ring bearer





bridesmaids

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

as always you are great with the kids! i love the one with the boy wiping his nose. excellent work. you would make a great kid portrait photographer - i think it might be your calling. love you.