Monday, September 17, 2007

First Post...fisheye

I got a really cool fish eye lens camera for my birthday in May (lomography.com) and didn't really know where to go with it but since I have been back at school I have been really running wild with this strange world that the fish eye lens creates. Right now I am playing with perspective and view point but any ideas you have are greatly appreciated. Lighting has been some what of an issue because every frame seems to develope differently even when pictures are shot in quick succession (sp ??) but with some careful printing I have been able to compensate. Here are a few of my first images I have printed and scanned....




feedback would be great....Thanks

1 comments:

e.e.c. said...

The level of sensitivity to your subject and the emotional tone of the moment is excellent...src