Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thanksgiving

It was really nice to be home for Thanksgiving. It was exceptionally nice to be at home for Thanksgiving with Stephen's beautiful 6X7 film camera. I really like working with that camera. It really makes me slow down and think about each shot I make. Which is frustrating sometimes when I miss that one moment I can easily get with my digital camera but at the same time the rangefinder really makes me think about what I want the images to say. It also makes these incredibly subtle and quiet images that I am just loving. And best news of all is that Stephen is letting me take the camera home with me for winter break, which means many more to come (though if I keep this up I will really need to get better at scanning!)


5 comments:

Unknown said...

what i would give to be in one of those bellies! k...ill come to ct

Erika Sidor said...

Love the one of the exposed belly and then the girls turned (but exposed) back behind him...

Simply Stork said...

film camera...I should go and drag mine out...I haven't done that for quite a while :o)

~simply~

horoscopo del dia said...

Wow, that’s what I was exploring for, what a data! present here at this blog, thanks admin of website Hotmail
.

w said...

Forked tail dresses Calvin Klein: Francisco Costa surgeon for almost five years in the SC can always be easy to create a woman's only tall and slim, without any additional accessories, just a neat tailoring and a sense of sleek lines,Oakley Oil Rig creating an aura of feminine beauty intellektualnogonovye. In compliance with shirt and pencil skirt, as if the competent administrative girl like Irina, as in the Fashion Week in Paris, with a rigid leggings and vests full sense of fashion, so that the rate of the supermodel version of the cell.