Sunday, September 28, 2008

Busy Busy Photo Bee

So another week has flown by. I feel extraordinarily busy right now. I am up at 7 or 730 am, 4 days a weeks for classes and observations/tutoring for my grad classes and then I am staying up way too late for my own good so this has resulted in a huge increase in my napping schedule. But all in all it is really good. I am doing things that I love. However, it has been a bit of a bummer because I have been having a hard time getting my self to photograph. It's just that when I get caught up in other things that I love (like crafting- which is my current obsession) I forget how much I LOVE photographing. Bah, I will have to work on remembering.

But I did get to photograph at stART and going through all those photos has been a real reminder of how much I love making images I am proud of.

So here is what you are really here for:










Just on a side note- I was having issues with an uncalibrated monitor so the colors on these are off a bit but I will hopefully have that resolved asap.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, i just spent a long time looking at your photos. Its so nice to know that my friends are extremely talented, even to the untrained eye. Youre the best. Its refreshing to see photos from someone living instead of using their art power for negative reasons. Keep on showing us how beautiful life is, k?

Perhaps a pinhole camera lesson for grade one perhaps?

w said...

Tracing the source of Schomburg, parachute pants suit to wear shirts in the 1970s and 1980s, due to high fashion and popular culture and popular, even many of such stars as Elvis Presley, Elvis Presley, Mick Jagger, SpiceGirls signs costumes.Wind bodyconscious time did the trick wearing shiny and gorgeous fabrics and personal profile form.Coverall in accordance with the fabrics, colors, lengths and profiles of the various shows different styles of modeling, the body of the owner of the requirements are different, not just to dress well.If you really want to be a match, then took her hand in practice, the performance will allow you to enjoy.

w said...

Tracing the source of Schomburg, parachute pants suit to wear shirts in the 1970s and 1980s, due to high fashion and popular culture and popular, even many of such stars as Elvis Presley, Elvis Presley, Mick Jagger, SpiceGirls signs costumes.Wind bodyconscious time did the trick wearing shiny and gorgeous fabrics and personal profile form.Coverall in accordance with the fabrics, colors, lengths and profiles of the various shows different styles of modeling,Cheap Louboutin Ankle Boots the body of the owner of the requirements are different, not just to dress well.If you really want to be a match, then took her hand in practice, the performance will allow you to enjoy.