Friday, January 18, 2008

Final Project Fall 2007

I haven't posted in a while so in the interest in catching up I am putting up the photos that were my final project for last semesters photo class. They are in two parts. The first is my fisheye project. These images were taken with my toy fisheye camera and I developed the negatives. The negatives were scanned and digitally corrected because the toy camera scratched them significantly and it would have been next to impossible to spot tone out the scratches by hand. The digital files were then printed on 13" by 19" semigloss paper. The second set is my final selection of my best wedding photographs. Some of these images may have been posted here before, but I think it is cool to see them all together as a complete set. There are two from each wedding I worked at last semester. I am amazed at how much I learned over the course of the semester.

Fisheye

Weddings


1) Amy + Dave


2)Val + Raul



3) Kristen + Nick




4) Josh's Bar Mitzvah




5)Caroline + Tom
6) Rebecca + Rick

0 comments: