Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New Lens

I got a new wide angle lens (the canon 10-22 Ultra Wide Zoom) and I am inlove plain and simple. It creates a new need to get REALLY close to my subjects which is a little bit intese (especially with worcester street photography) but I think it will make for some very lovely wedding phots. I am a little nervous to use it at an actual wedding though because I don't feel totally confident with it yet. However, as with everything it seems that actually doing it will be the best way for me to get comfortable. I have another wedding this weekend so that should be good. Here are some photos I shot with my new lens....





4 comments:

e.e.c. said...

cute cat! what's her name?

e.e.c. said...

I have never seen a domestic cat look like a wild animal before...src

Nicole Rejwan said...

Annie- I am sitting here with Mark showing him your amazing blogsite. I am in love with the yawning picture of nip...ples. I really love it and you.

Nicole Rejwan said...

Annie- I am sitting here with Mark showing him your amazing blogsite. I am in love with the yawning picture of nip...ples. I really love it and you.